Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout

The Pokemon Wifi Hangout official forums make it easier to trade, find battles, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Silver Emulation help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirby

Kirby

Soul Silver Emulation help Empty
PostSubject: Soul Silver Emulation help   Soul Silver Emulation help Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:28 am

[Notice] If you already know what to do, DON'T Tell me I messed up. I'm just saying some help.

A lot of people are having trouble with The Soul Silvers ROM working on the No$GBA. This should help if anything.

A lot of people are saying "Once I go through the beginning part where their is a Black Screen and you can hear the Background Music. To fix this you have to have a Action Replay Code to play the game. Here is the code.

020DD9E4 E1A00000
Make Sure you have the Cheat Code as an Action Replay DS and a RAW File. It Should Look like this
Soul Silver Emulation help NoGBASoulSilverCheat

Also, Tons of people can never beat the 4th gym because the the ROM will then Freeze and Crash starting you game over. To fix it you have to patch the rom. to do that... I have no clue but I know you have to patch it.
Back to top Go down
flamerzbangout

flamerzbangout

Soul Silver Emulation help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Silver Emulation help   Soul Silver Emulation help Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:26 pm

i didnt know this was on a emulation already is it slow?

my name is light on the chat/xat.com/Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

signature-"By the time I was your age, I had already dyed these hands in my enemies' blood..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flamerzbangout

Soul Silver Emulation help
Page 1 of 1