Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout

The Pokemon Wifi Hangout official forums make it easier to trade, find battles, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dragonball z game seris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flamerzbangout

flamerzbangout

dragonball z game seris Empty
PostSubject: dragonball z game seris   dragonball z game seris Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:09 pm

anybody ever had all the games i did i mean budokai 1 last saga cell saga cell was hard as shit and you had to fight with low as healt and he had alot of healthdragonball z game seris 7600-l10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flamerzbangout
Shuck Norris

PostSubject: Re: dragonball z game seris   dragonball z game seris Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:09 am

easy as fuck game and shitty

budokai was soooooo boring.
Back to top Go down
flamerzbangout

flamerzbangout

PostSubject: Re: dragonball z game seris   dragonball z game seris Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:29 pm

dude it wasnt say for me but now am a beast the first budokai game on ps2 wasnt boring it was the first one for ps2 so it was hot

my name is light on the chat/xat.com/Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

signature-"I don't care who I have to fight... If someone rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death... If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death... If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death...and if he gouges my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave...
Even if I'm torn to shreds
Back to top Go down
flamerzbangout

flamerzbangout

PostSubject: Re: dragonball z game seris   dragonball z game seris Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 pm

dude it wasnt say for me but now am a beast the first budokai game on ps2 wasnt boring it was the first one for ps2 so it was hot

my name is light on the chat/xat.com/Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

signature-"I don't care who I have to fight... If someone rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death... If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death... If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death...and if he gouges my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave...
Even if I'm torn to shreds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragonball z game seris   dragonball z game seris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dragonball z game seris
Page 1 of 1