Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout

The Pokemon Wifi Hangout official forums make it easier to trade, find battles, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weather Unit 2: Sunny Day Teams

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weather Unit 2: Sunny Day Teams Empty
PostSubject: Weather Unit 2: Sunny Day Teams   Weather Unit 2: Sunny Day Teams Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:44 am

Sunny Day. A move that is feared by standard teams not expecting it, even more feared by UU/NU teams, and people who see sunny day in an NFE battle, literally shit their pants.

What is this gimmick that these battlers fear so much, that they can fodder many pokemon just to get rid of a single sunny day sweeper. Do you wish to have a team that is feared? Do you want to sweep through solid teams just because you have a well-structured sunny-day team?

The key to any sunny day team is structure. It is absolutely vital that your team is not packed with 6 sweepers, and not a stally team, as neither of those succeed in the standard metagame for a weather team.

To be edited.

- LucaRiolu493
Back to top Go down
flamerzbangout

flamerzbangout

Weather Unit 2: Sunny Day Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Unit 2: Sunny Day Teams   Weather Unit 2: Sunny Day Teams Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:07 pm

a weather team you have to be very caution its takes time for that time to wrok and strategy i know this because i battle agianst one before i i swept the dude Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/flamerzbangout

Weather Unit 2: Sunny Day Teams
Page 1 of 1