Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout

The Pokemon Wifi Hangout official forums make it easier to trade, find battles, etc.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Just Joined, Now i'm gone fast."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Lugia

"Just Joined, Now i'm gone fast." Empty
PostSubject: "Just Joined, Now i'm gone fast."   "Just Joined, Now i'm gone fast." Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Well I have one thing to say, I was kicked over AD when I was trying to show WTF happen to my xat chat group for emergency meetings for the TRC, but hey people have trust issues, so they banned me and don't accept me, the fact is, they don't listen to one word I #$%@ say, so I say screw it, well this is off my bosses page, People that want Old CN and Toonami back. 500,000,000, +

Teams that are supporting together to get old CN and Toonami back

Toonami Rescue Crew (T.R.C.)
NeoToonami
TubeToonsNetwork
The Hall of Anime Justice

Mess with one of us and you're f*** end of story.

If you want old CN and Toonami back, please sub me and friend me. I have a plan how to bring Old CN and Toonami back.

Just watch animes and the classics only on CN. Don't watch action live shows on CN. If we just encourage CN to air more animes and cartoons by watching them, they will see of their mistakes and get rid of the CNReal shows.

If their ratings are down. CN only options are to put animes and old CN back on again. Or we can go their websites and give them a feedback. Give them a suggestion how to make their ratings up. Don't mention about Toonami, but mention about animes shows that what we want on CN. We have no fucking interest in spying man, were Toonami, now I am going to leave.
Back to top Go down

"Just Joined, Now i'm gone fast."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout :: Welcome to the Pokemon_Wifi_Hangout :: Introduce Yourself to Other Members-
Jump to: